The High Notes — Erotica, Sex Education, Your BodyLast updated September 5, 2018
The High Notes – Issue #24
Counterfeit condoms. Free toys. Secret sex. Writing dirty. Unique bodies. Sex ed & pleasure. Genital piercings. Intersection of sex & tech.
STACCATO — short and sharp, quick reads
- US agents recently seized 40,000 counterfeit condoms. If you haven’t in a while, it might be worth brushing up on your condom basics with expert Alix Fox.
- A charity called Sexy Liberation is giving away free sex toys in an attempt to close the orgasm gap.
- Why is secret sex so exciting? And why does it make us more likely to spill our secrets?
A PIACERE — enjoy at your pleasure
- It’s not easy to write convincingly about sex. This article delves a little deeper into writing about fellatio in particular — and how power dynamics of the scene matter.
- Why teabagging is hotter — and more complicated — than you might think. The perfect article to read over your…coffee?
- Why your clitoris is like a snowflake — completely unique.
ADAGIO — longer reads, dive a little deeper
- Why sex education needs to focus on pleasure. This is a topic I talk about a lot — if you haven’t caught our keynote on sextech, it’s worth watching here.
- Considering a genital piercing? Here’s a few things you need to know first.
- 10 ways technology will change your sex life. Written by yours truly.
Hope you’ve had a great couple of weeks!
I have a cheeky little request — I’m considering starting a podcast that will explore sex, technology & relationships, and would love to hear your thoughts. Do you listen to podcasts? If so, which are your favourites? What would you like to hear about from a podcast on sextech? Email email@example.com and let me know.
In the meantime, let’s keep elevating the discussion on pleasure.
Stephanie Alys x